GradleX provides high quality extensions for the Gradle Build Tool that make it more pleasant to use. It is operated by a community of experienced Gradle developers.
- build-parameters - Compile-safe access to parameters supplied to a Gradle build
- java-ecosystem-capabilities - Capability metadata for well-known Java components
JVM - Java Module System
- extra-java-module-info - Use legacy Java libraries as Java Modules
- java-module-dependencies - Use dependencies from ‘module-info.java’ files
- java-module-testing - Turn Test Suites into Blackbox or Whitebox Test Suites
If you’re interested in learning more about Gradle, check out Jendrik’s Understanding Gradle Video series.
GradleX is developed by
You can contact the team via email@example.com.
GradleX is an open-source project that is developed and maintained by the team on a voluntary basis. If you require support with using GradleX plugins, or Gradle in general, you can contact Jendrik who offers professional Gradle consulting and training on onepiece.Software.
Gradle and the Gradle logo are trademarks of Gradle, Inc. The GradleX project is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or associated with Gradle or Gradle, Inc. in any way.